Page 1 - Reviews - Carol's Daughter, Black Vanilla, Moisture & Shine System, Hydrating Leave-In Conditioner, For Dry, Dull & Brittle Hair, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
RO

Posted on May 15, 2022

Ordered this to take on vacation. Offered to let my friend try it. She liked everything about it. Said she liked it even better than what she brought with her. So sadly when our vacation ended and we parted ways, I offered her my bottle of conditioner and she gladly accepted. So I will be ordering another soon so I can try it out for myself 🙂

Sophia
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In conditioner smells lovely: vanilla scent (my favourite) but not overpowering so it can appeal to a wider number of buyers. I use this product also in between washes to make my hair looking healthier, super shiny especially when I wear my ponytail style. It contains several natural ingredients with properties renown for beautifying the hair, and has no Silicones, Parabens, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Artificial colours which is paramount in my choice for hair products. Considering the quality of the ingredients and the size, for me this product is good value for money and my positive experience so far makes me want to try more products from this brand. If my review helps you, kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many many thanks!

Posted on May 26, 2022

A watery substance in comparison to my usual leave in conditioners however it melted away all the tangles. I was pleasantly surprised. It has a nice smell as well.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I was a bit weary in buying this for my 4c hair, but so far so good! The smell is a bit strong though and I’m still deciding if I like it or not.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I love this product for my baby's mixed hair. I spray on when wet and it gives her curls a really nice definition and curls hold up thru the day. The smell is divine!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Spray has very strong scent, it’s really sweet and too much for me. But as leve-in conditioner it’s a good product. It gives a lot of shine and also detangling. Size is really big so it lasts for a long time.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This smells beautiful! Softens my hair but can feel slightly oily. Would repurchase

Posted on May 2, 2022

dont know why i stopped using this product. stuck at home with covid i guess. instant softness and shine

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great product. I will buy again. I use it for my kid and myself.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The smell of this spray is so delicious. It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. Would definitely recommend!