RO

Based on 1,333 Ratings
1,214
Posted on Oct 17, 2022
Чудово!

My doctor recommended Omega 3 fish oil for me. when I tried it I burped it up enough to gag and sometimes throw up. Then I found Carlson Omega 3 Calamari Oil. It has the same levels of fatty acids, and more DHA and EPA. I upped my dosage to 3 a day, 2 in AM and 1 in PM. It helps my brain and helps lower my cholesterol. Best of all I can take it without the fishy burps and urps.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is the second time I write a review since I have been using iHerb and they are great EcoSmark Omega-3 is the best of the best. Every night I have 2 capsules with my nightcap, I feel the difference in comparing with other Omega - 3 They are excellent in quality I say quietly to iHerb in my heart - THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE OUTSTANDING.

High quality Omega 3, it’s my third time I buy it, because I like it taste. It’s really good for skin, hair and heart as well

8e8d7303-d8fa-4e3e-9e7b-98883cb9868e
Posted on May 8, 2022

1000mg but note that only if u take 2 capsules, so each is only 500mg. This is a fish oil thats 70% higher in DHA, and 30% in EPA. So buy only if you think you need higher DHA. DHA is good for brain health, EPA is good for anti inflammation.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Great product from a great company. I only buy from Carlson's - potency, quality, safety, affordability. Also, the gelatin comprising the softgel is from beef (for those with religious dietary restrictions).

Posted on Jan 17, 2023
1,718

For some reason, Solgar used to order Omega of that brand to be banned from importing products into my country. But I ordered this alternative and it seemed even better than Solgar. Moderate dosage

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I love all the products of Carlson, they are the best, special in omega's. They are poor , no heavy metals and you can trust them. Highly recomended

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This was a win-win price for such a good product! As now its becoming cold in my country, it is an exact time to consume it!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The company has very high quality products, and the omega 3 is one of them. It has a lot of the benefits, and the packaging is very good.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love all Carlson labs products. Their quality is very very good, the fish is wild caught which has many benefits in comparison to other brands that have omega.