Page 1 - Reviews - Cake Beauty, The Top Coat, High Shine One Minute Hair Mask, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
RO
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

the texture is creamy without being too heavy. I have fine, long 3a/3b curly hair. I followed followed directions & applied it to my whole head. left for 2 minutes and rinsed. my hair felt super smooth and moisturized after, considerable shine aswell. The product lasted me 2 rinses. Overall, I would purchase this again. I think it would be a great product for people with thick, dry hair. Even though my hair is fine and not dry but I found this product benefited me but maybe too much to use on a regular basis so a sheet packet like this is most suitable for me! please thumbs up if this helped you 😊🌹

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I used this on my very dry very brittle hair and it made it so soft and shiny, I can use this 2 times. it has a very pleasant scent and pretty packaging.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a good mask, not quite enough for dry hair even though I left it on for 10 minutes. Rinsed well, no residue, but my hair was not as soft as I had hoped

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Very yummy cake smell and thick texture. Good amount of product to get through my thick, long, heavy hair. Made my hair quite soft. Would recommend

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Good mask for hair and it’s size is suitable for traveling.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Love this brand the it sis moisturize the hair and had too many benefits

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I really loved this! My hair is shiny and I'm impressed.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Really makes my hair so shiny & soft! I am impressed.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Lovely for the dry dull hair I like it so much will order it again

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Pretty good moisture but the scent was not really for me. One of those lasted me for about 4 times witch is good.