Page 1 - Reviews - Cake Beauty, The Posh Wash, Swirl Shampoo, 10 fl oz (295 ml) - iHerb
RO
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

incredible shampoo with no SLS, parabens or silicone. It smells sweet yet slightly spicy, kind of like cinnamon-sugar cookies. The composition and quality is exceptional, leaves hair clean and fresh for days. A bit small, but nice pink packaging. What I especially love is that it's created AND MADE in Canada 🇨🇦!!!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I prefer the volumising one, which feels somehow smoother, but these is also very good. It smells very sweet, like bubblegum, which is no bad thing unless you hate bubblegum.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Quality shampoo highly recommended

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a unique naming street cake scent. But it's not a vanilla type, but a cinnamon-like scent like carrot cake or pumpkin pie. I shampoo every day, but if I use this, I don't mind if I don't wash it for about 2 days. I repeated it immediately.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

This shampoo is wonderful, it has a very creamy texture and the aroma is divine, reminiscent of tutti frutti gum. Size of a normal shampoo No age for use only babies it is not recommended to use. Product with vegan ingredient Leaves hair smelling good and light.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Thick in consistency. It takes just a little to rinse my thick and long hair. I have an oily scalp. Hair quickly becomes dirty and therefore I am used to washing my hair every day. But with this shampoo, hair really stays fresh for much longer.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

It washes well, does not dry out. Suitable for daily use

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The smell is an amateur, I did not like it. Washes too not very well, electrifies hair 😿

Anna-I