Page 1 - Reviews - Cake Beauty, The Mane Manage'r, 3-In-1 Leave-In Conditioner, 4.05 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
RO
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I adore this product!! My wild mane is now tamed and my curls are bouncy and I am always receiving compliments from people since using these products. I never used to wear my hair down, due to frizz, lack of control and fly always.. I could never find the right product for my hair.. until I tried cake products! That scent.. They smell delicious and work like nothing else. And they’re vegan - what’s not to love? Truly. I’ll be a regular user of cake products in future! Love love love them! I highly recommend to anyone with curls! You won’t be disappointed 😊🥰

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This has a great, sweet scent, it was easy to use and absorbs straight away without being sticky or looking wet. It has high quality ingredients, and moisturizes hair. The packaging is cute and you can see how much is left. I don't use it on my scalp, just the lower half of my hair to prevent split ends and dryness.

Posted on May 3, 2022

great cream! the small is very good! the product is like deluded cream with spry so works great for my thin hair. for thick hair i do not recommend since you'll need allot of it!

Posted on May 2, 2022

omg the scent is amazing! my kid wishes they had curly hair and could use it! lol. it is also a very good product, one of my favourites for curls! i use it in the shower for microplopping

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This lightweight cream leaves hair smelling a bit like nutmeg. It distributes easily and combs through well.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Unfortunately I have to dilute this product into another bottle with some water in order to use it! The bottle provided is unable to spray the product and just clogs up and then needs to be rinsed out. If I dilute the product in the cap and use the sprayer it works.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Wow. Best leave in I ever had. I'm type 2c man, and it's just amazing. Highly recommended, you won't regret it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

such an amazing smell and it definitely does the job in taming my mane :)

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

This great little bottle of softness conditions my hair without feeling greasy. Just a little spritz goes a long way!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Nice, left my hair feeling smooth and didnt weigh it down. Not greasy, pleasant scent