RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Wonderful immune support addition!

My family has added this Super Quercetin to our daily regimen of health supplements for the past year to improve our respiratory health, and we feel that it has kept us healthier! The Bluebonnet brand is a quality one that comes without all the extra junk, so no milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, sesame, corn, gluten, barley, rice, sodium, & sugar. This is the brand I look for first for any supplement I may need. And this Quercetin even comes with some vitamin C to aid absorption.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
1,189

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Started taking this due to my allergies (suffering for over 20 years) and this stuff work better than any prescribed meds I've taken. I may still need an allergy pill once or twice a week but I'll take that over having to medicate daily! I'm also never congested having started this!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Since i have been taking Quercetin my allergies have greatly reduced. This year was a heavy pollen year and i found this brand was very beneficial.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Super quercetin helps me with my allergies. I take it if I'm going outside around trees, pollen etc., around cats and dogs since I'm allergic to them

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great product I owe this product for helping my heart palps settle .. they were so frequent and consistent for months until taking this product and they would settle within 1h of taking these .. quercetin is amazing !

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Excellent supplement for quality and variety of ingredients compared to other similar supplements I have tried. I take this for several months from October and it really helps with my seasonal allergies

Fateeme
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

This product has good ingredients for allergy symptoms and can work with higher dosease than mentioned on the bottel to relieve mild allergy symptoms. Its also good for athe antioxidant effects

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Very good combination of supplements. Has Bromelain which is great for a lot of things including swelling. I gave it a 4 instead of 5 because it contains magnesium stearate.