RO

PurplePegasus
Posted on Nov 5, 2022
6,707
So far so good

I love that it does not come from yeast yet is natural. Feel a bit more present in my body almost 2 hrs after taking my 1st pill. I read that selenium is a good chelator and my lab work had me in the read so far as HMT (lead, aluminum, mercury and cadmium poisoning levels very high). I surely was deficient in this so looking forward to easing up a bit on my CFS symptoms. Time will tell, but so far so good.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This is great to take if you’re a vegan as a source of selenium. I take that since I can’t eat Brazil nuts

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The product is of high quality, convenient dosage, good shape and size for reception. It is very necessary to preserve youth, the ingredients contain substances that help to remove toxins

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on May 26, 2022

good selenium, capsule with white powder, tasteless, I gave my son opened the capsule and divided into smaller parts. it is part of our thyroid support protocol.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It's very hard for me to write a review on supplements because I rarely see a difference after taking them. I didn't see or feel a difference since I started taking them. I give them 4 stars because all in all they seem good quality

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Currently using this for my 12 year old son. As it’s 100mg it’s a suitable dose for him (many of the others are 200mg). Very happy with it.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

GREAT AND FAST TURN AROUND ON SHIPPING AND DELIVERY, GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT PRICE

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Great supplement and brand. I take this twice a week. Medium size pill and easy to swallow.