RO

Posted on Oct 12, 2021
Pleasant texture, easy to use, unscented

This formula has a very thin soft texture that spreads and absorbs easily, so it's very pleasant to use. it's slightly hydrating, unscented and doesn't leave a tacky feel at all. I mainly use it for the antioxidant properties to keep future damage at bay and maintain healthy skin, but it's not going to reverse any imperfections drastically. its a good supplemental serum for ur skincare routine. I also love that the bottle is an airless pump! it's the best packaging in my opinion because it gets every last drop and doesn't waste any product that gets stuck at the bottom of traditional dip tube pump bottles.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have high hopes for this serum, because I've already tried so many serums and so far it's a hit-or-miss game for me, as I do have sensitive rosacea and perioral dermatitis-prone skin and only can use fragrance-free products for sensitive skin. After using it for the first time no redness occurred which I'm pretty happy about, as most serums are causing my cheeks to go red. Consistency is water-like, I can't feel it on my face and it absorbs instantly.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is my first time trying a green tea serum, and it’s very nice: not irritating and leaves my skin soft. Also helpful for the redness on my neck and chest areas, so I’ll be repurchasing.

Posted on May 5, 2022

it’s korean brand, cheaper than i used to have

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

i have been using for 1 month ,good quality , its travel size, age, good package, good benefit,

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

It’s good for my rosacea not irritating not sticky I will buy it again

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Hydrating without being too sticky, will try the toner next

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Its very useful and same like photo

59be6dac-45f7-4807-aa71-713487c32546
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I first tried this serum in the Benton Deep Green Tea Trial Kit. I thought I liked it from the one time I got to use it, so decided to get the larger version when it went on sale. I appreciate that this comes in a pump, since the trial kit dispenser was very awkward to get out and it ended up spilling when stored. However, the pump doesn't work very well either, and the serum ended up leaking out as I was trying to dispense the product. The serum has a watery consistency but didn't spread very well, so I ended up having to use much more than for other brands. Considering the small bottle and the price, this is a major point against this product. The serum is light but has a bit greasy feeling when first put on, but is soon absorbed fairly well into the face. There is no scent at all. The ingredients seem fine, but I haven't looked closely into them. I use this along with the cleanser, toner, and lotion from Benton. Although, Benton has been quality so far from the products I've used, I won't be repurchasing this serum.