RO

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is my 1 time of this brand. I found vitamins in i-herb. I love it very much. I bought with Vit C of the same brand. This is what i seek; 1.) It comes in liquid form easy to take. Smell is not strong. Taste is good. 2). It is in the Liposomal which is claimed to be the most effective form of vitamin. 3). This form of vit d is hard to find in the market. Highly recommended!! But my suggestion is to release high concentrate of vit D such as 10,000 iu as well

90c793bf-7fe4-4795-8b75-8c61aa49ad74
5289eef0-dbaa-46d0-b5c9-dfce3393a828
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

The taste is amazing,it smells really nice too! I'll get my blood work done after one month of using this supplement. I hope it does raise my vitamin d levels, since I was diagnosed with a vitamin d level of 24, which is low than average. I'll update this post after a month.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

If you need vitamin D, you need vitamin K with it to avoid calcium loss from the bones. This supplement has both and it is liposomal so you know it is getting much better absorption. If you don't take D at all, you may not be getting enough. Sunlight isn't the best way to get D now because the exposure isn't good for our skin. This tastes ok, not great, but it won't gag you either. Just chase with water.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

It works! Great liposomal vitamin D. My husband was taking it, and the effect was great! He felt it after one package, . Better mood, more energy, clear mind. The taste is fun, like juice, not too sweet. This one is great for immunity, for bone strength. Quality of the product is very good. Recommended!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Quality and ingredients are good but taste too sweet,size I would say small (I finished it during month for one person but it depends on dosage ),uncomfortable to use(big bottle and requires refrigerator)/(no sun),max absorption, because of liposomal form,good for everything from immune to bones.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

All Aurora products are excellet - I got this one because regular Vitamin D3 was unavailable. But, I also like it, so I will probably buy it again :)

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Aurora Nutriscience Liposomal D3/K2 seems to be working great so far. It doesn't bother me when taken on an empty stomach. The taste isn't bad on this one.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

very good brand and supplement in fluid form. I love this brand very much and they have D3 in fluid form which fit my needs.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

A great quality ingredient that contains vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 which work synergistically together. Possible benefit I receive is mprovement in immunity, for me in particular during the winter months.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

You only need to google the benefits of Vitamin D3. My body felt so great on this. It also seemed like I was... happier? Great stuff