Page 1 - Reviews - Angfa, Scalp-D Beaute, Pure Free Mascara, Black, 0.21 oz (6 g) - iHerb
RO
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Once a friend recommended it to me, it paints perfectly, but the main criterion by which I chose it is that the mascara is washed off with water without any means, with ordinary warm water, this is wonderful. I recommend! If you read my review and liked it, please like it!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I fall in love with this mascara, it makes each lashes perfectly. Also it’s very easy to remove, which very important for me. Brush is also very good not too big.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The mascara is good, there are no clumps whatsoever. It is slightly drying. I've used the brown mascara in the past and I find the black on to not be as long lasting. It also flakes at the end of the day.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It is a beautiful mascara with a great slim brush. What I like most about this mascara is that it is easy to remove!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Easy to apply and remove. Nice tidy long lashes. No clumps! Will order again

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The best mascara I've tried in a long time. Separates the lashed, stays on all day, easily removed.

Posted on May 23, 2022

The only mascara which doesn't cause headaches!! Absolutely worth the money!

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Nice curl. Good coverage and length. Doesn't smudge or flake. Also, doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Would recommend.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

Truly black with no clumps. Glides on with zero stickiness. Buy this if you want definition. Don't buy this if want any effects like thickening or lengthening.

Posted on Mar 4, 2021

I was looking for something like that for a very long time. Each lash is separated, looks great, brush is very convenient to cover every single lash and most importantly it is smudge free (I have an oily skin).