RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 11, 2022
Thank iherb!

I bought it on singlesday sale, otherwise it too expensive. The date is not fresh but I guess I can finish it before expired date. Still I am satisfied with the product and the service.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

One of the best whey proteins in the market. Usually use it after my work out and when my diet doesn’t cover my protocol needs. It has a good real vanilla taste and a high quality ingredients.

the taste is very nice and ingredient is very rich quality

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Looks like AllMax has priced themselves right out of my market. Taking advantage of inflation and a stupid (perceived) customer base. I, for one, will not participate.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great taste, I use it with frozen strawberries and soya milk. The outcome of the shake is amazing. Unlike other protein powders that I've tried, this one is (light) on the stomach. Even though I take 2 scoops in my serving. My stomach still digests it easily. And within 10 minutes I feel light again. I tried many protein powders in my sporty life, and for sure this is my favorite one.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

I'm a hardcore athlete who trains 6 days a week and I've tried mostly all kinds of Whey Protein but most whey protein that I've tried makes me feel uncomfortable ( like a bowel movement and irritating feeling in my stomach ) .. but this one doesn't and it tastes great as well and you can use it for cooking as well especially for protein pancakes .. taste great

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

great!! this is the best product ever! i will defenetly order this again!!

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Product with good quality and the taste is also good

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Good Taste and texture. Great supplement for after a workout. One of the best whey products out there.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Satisfactory quality. The product is amazing, I will order more. Packed perfectly, all whole. I really like. I love it very much.