Great price! K in capsules the best...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Thompson's K capsules to avoid the binders in tabs. K is so good for strengthening blood vessels and preventing nose bleeds. The price is excellent -- as always on iHerb!

Take with Vit D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I take Vit D supplements. I recently read that Vit K should be taken in conjunction with D.

Cheap, but important supplement!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one of theese every day. Capsules are small and easy to swallow, and I like that the jar is easy to open, and relatively small, which is good for both the environment and my storage space. It's not rocket science, just plain and simple vitamin K, and I think most brands will do just fine. I have chosen Thompsons, because it's cheap and the company has been around forever. I'm perfectly happy with this product, and will purchase again when it runs low. You should take this with a meal containing fat, since vitamin K is fat soluble. ======================================================================================================= Most americans (and probably most people world-wide) are deficient in vitamin K, according to several studies, and this is plain stupid, since vitamin K is cheap and supplementation is without risks, even in high doses. In my opinion, everyone should consider supplementing. Vitamin K has no significant storage pool in the body, so deficiency can devolop within days. Since no negative effect is known and even extremely high doses (500 times bigger than this product) are considered safe, I gladly spend a couple of bucks on this supplement.

Bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Buen producto, me parece de buena calidad a pesar del precio, asi que volvi a comprarlo nuevamente.

Good product with a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ok

Cheap and good vitamin K

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for teeth. Transfer calcium where it needs to be. reduces calcification and arterial stiffening of arteries. Or even better - eat more Kiwifruits.

Cheap vitamin K

Posted by odereviews on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thompson, K, 100 mcg, 30 Capsules offers a nice price & quality ratio. Package could be little smaller though. Capsules are small and easy to swallow. Vitamin K is good for bone health, and against blood clotting.

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

havent tried long enough..taking with my calcium at night..

1 2