CLA 1250

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can keep my weight down with light excerise and heal thing eating. I can tell a difference when I don't take it. Love the product and will continue to order.

The best cla I've ever used.

Posted by samps6 on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is very stupid.. it does make a huge difference compared to standard cla supps. It might be not good on a longer term for those with inflammatory predisposition, but for the rest.. just need 1 cap 15-30min before each big meal (max 3 per day). Specially for those on high carbs (endurance and resistance training) and low fat diet

Excelent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excelent product..

5 PERCENT OFF CLICK GREEN LINK

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolute high quality product, This was slightly cheaper than my favourite ALLMAX brand, but is just as good This product helps in improving body composition, meaning, you loose fat and increase muscle. Results are all dependent on how good your training and nutrition are, if they are on point, I recommend adding this into your supplementation, take 1 in the morning with breakfast, 1 in the afternoon with lunch and 1 with your last meal.

AwwW!!!

Posted by TMarchev on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really nice quality, price too! :)))

highest concentration!!

Posted by SCR3SCR6SCR2 on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has highest amount of CLA you can get in a single capsule, that I have come across. CLA works for me in addition to my diet, helping my body look and feel more toned up. I have been taking it in the morning after breakfast along with acetyl-l-carnitine.

Отлично съотношение цена-качество

Posted by drakap on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Отлично съотношение между цена и качество. За ефекта ще видим след време.