Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking vitamin K2 when I found out that I had full blown osteoporosis. After taking vitamin K2, fish oil, and vitamin D, my next bone density scan showed marked improvement.

Building Up Bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take K2 nightly with calcium, magnesium and D3. This combination helps with aging bones AND it is mighty relaxing at bedtime and helps with sleep. ALL good! Also, I take about 20 supplements and K2 is the ONLY tablet I take... I prefer capsules for more complete absorption. This tablet is a bit big and dry and harder to swallow, but it's the only pure K2 product I could find, so I'll continue to choke it down none the less.

Vitamin K2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

There are at least 2 types of Vitamin K2. This brand has menaquinone 7, which is considered the best form.

JPF in Wyoming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over a year. So far it has helped me stay off prescription drugs for osteopoenia.

great vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONLY vitamin K2 that does not cancle out with K added and that is what we need!

Source Naturals, Vitamin K2, 100 mcg, 60 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Think this may be a great product for my bones are holding together so far and I am fair, petite, in my 60's, etc.

I love that iherb has difficult to find products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had done some research on this product and it's amazing qualities but it's hard to find, so I was very happy to see that iherb carries it but I can say that about quite a number of your products...I can't get them anywhere else and certainly not at these prices even if they do.

Expensive but not for MK-7

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

To hopefully reverse osteoporosis I take all 3 kinds of vitamin K and other bone supps, too. Vitamin K2 forms, MK-7 and MK-4, are more expensive than K1, but supposedly help the bones absorb minerals better. This is the best priced MK-7 I've found at iHerb. I wish it came in bottles of 120 tabs though.

Vitamin K2

Posted by Vizion on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like Source Naturals, I have high hopes for the purity and effectiveness of this product. However, please, I just want pure vitamin K2 with some Natto nutrients on the side. Since I can't find any Source Naturals product with pure vitamin K2, I will change to Thorne, after this product.

Vitamin K2 for bones and heart