Real turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never used any other brand, therefore I can not compare. But I do like this turmeric.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like turmeric and I like odganic turmeric even more!

use it to make turmeric tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love turmeric and its health benefits. perfect for a warm turmeric tea everyday. use with black pepper to activate

Good spice!

Posted by DestinyKitsuna on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cook all the time and enjoy experimenting with different spices to see what tastes good and what doesn't. Sure I can get some bad dishes but most of the time I like what I make. Turmeric is good in small portions when using. I also use it in teas I make for herbal remedies.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I mix 1 tsp tumeric +2 tsp honey +lemon for detoxification.

Good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like real turmeric, use a few shakes in OJ with a tiny dash of white pepper to support the liver. Also said to be good for inflammation as antioxidant support. Most economical compared to caps and will last a long time, for pennies a serving.

Best!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Simply Organic har de aller beste krydderene! Kjøper bare flere og flere! Absolutt en av favorittene fra IHerb!

Just fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special to say, except it has/gives a good taste, as expected.

Estupenda marca de especias

Posted by artemisa on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Poco a poco voy pidiendo botes de especias de esta marca. Me parece que tienen una calidad estupenda y me gusta mucho el envase, en los típicos botes de plástico (que no suelen cerrar bien) algunas especias se me han quedado apelmazadas, con este envase no ocurre. Las pocas que tengo hasta ahora tienen un sabor muy potente. En cuanto a esta en particular, todavía no tengo muy claro a qué plato añadirla. Hasta el momento he probado con una crema de verduras y con la masa de pizza de coliflor. En ningun caso dió mucho sabor, pero sí mucho color.

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a fine powder. Good quality and freshness.