Ordered for DIY Tumeric Detox Juice

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For the detox mix: 3 Tbsp turmeric, 2 tsp black pepper (for optimal absorption), 1 Tbsp powdered ginger. For the drink: Mix 1 tsp mixture with 1 cup of coconut milk or water, 1 tsp honey, squeeze of lemon. Serve hot or cold. Keep a spoon handy to keep stirring. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know. I've purchased over 300 products.

Great!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like turmeric as it has many health benefits. It detoxes liver, prevents cancer growth, speeds up wound healing, helps with inflammatory skin conditions. I like adding it to lots of dishes, but my favourite one is kitchari. But beware, everything it touches turns yellow! :D If you have any plastic utensils or dishes, wash them as soon as they come in contact with turmeric! Seriously. Also, watch your kitchen counter.

Organic Turmeric

Posted by karishma on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good quality turmeric, I use it a lot in my cooking. It fights harmful bacteria, bad cholesterol, and disease-causing inflammation. It also improves cell communication throughout the body. It has strong inhibitive effects on cancer cells, preventing or slowing the onset as well as growth of tumors.

Love Tumeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking Tumeric and using it in my facial masks. Its is truly a wonder spice. It is an antiseptic for blood cleansing and a skin brightener. Can't live without it.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied with the spices from Simply Organic. It tastes more and is very good!I've tried eight different spices of this mark. I also like the bottle where the spices are stored. :-)

Good anti-inflammatory

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste but others may not. I like to add it to quinoa.

Turmeric creates wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

read about this product so many times, used by Indian women for glowing complexion (external) I use this as a facial mask along with gram flour and honey its lovely

IHERBS DOESN'T PACK THEIR PACKAGES WITH ANY KIND OF PROTECTION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

MY $300 ORDER ARRIVED BROKEN AND TAMPERED WITH. NO SOLUTION OFFERED. THEY SAID ACCEPT IT AS IT!!!!!

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Every morning i add this powder into my scrambled eggs,which taste really good and healthy. little powder,big health!!!

ordered 2 Turmeric, same brand same packaging and the content is different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ordered 2 Turmeric, same brand same packaging and the content is different the other bottle contains much darker turmeric as compared to the other. It is so obvious as the other content is sooo much lighter . How would i know which one is much fresher or the other turmeric is fake? I took a photo i will send it to you guys if you want.