Excellent in my morning smoothie.

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great ginger, and it's great in my morning smoothie. One of my favorite recipes: 1 apple, fresh ginger to taste(if I'm out of fresh I use the bottled version), 3-4 large leaves of kale, 1 cup of spinach, 1 large carrot, 1 Tble Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, 1 Tble Now Spirulina, 1 cup or more organic almond, hemp or coconut milk, and if you'd like, a bit of raw honey to taste. If my review has been helpful to you, please kindly click on the 'yes' link down below.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This actually tastes like ginger, unlike the powdered ginger i was using before.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No problems with the quality of this product, but I wish the manufacturer would put this stuff in a more user friendly container. Trying to measure out and level a 1/2 teaspoon is virtually impossible in this container which has a small opening and hence the powdered ginger falls off all over the place. Also, a shaker top would have been really nice. That said, the product has a very nice fragrance and taste to it.

Organic Ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this organic ground ginger - better price that I can get at the supermarket.

Ginger for Stir fry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love to have this on hand for stir fry's, sometimes I will add a half teaspoon to my fresh ginger for a stronger ginger hit, or will use the simply organic ginger on its own instead of the fresh ginger. I have also used it in my ginger tea to make a warmer feeling on the throat when my throat is sore or I have flu this is an excellent product! just buy it!

Mmmmmm ginger.

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, organic and always gives my dishes the flavor I want.

If your internal body is cold, should take this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from candida infection more than 2 years. After trying so many supplements from Iherb, it gets better but as winter came, it never disappeared. I also have very week immune system and stomach, basically whole my body. Few days ago, I had serious cold and tried this with manuka honey to make a tea. Taking ginger tea everyday helped me a lot and I don't have hot flush before period anymore and my infection is totally gone! If your internal organs are cold, you may have lots of illness such as infection, cold etc. Try this with manuka honey! You will feel difference soon enough!

Love this Ginger!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, full flavour. Love the fact it's organic, & love the attractive glass jar design, (we keep the empty jars for refilling with other herbs).

간단히 진저밀크...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

차이티나 진저밀크 만들 때 간단히 쓰려고 샀어요. 국산 마른 생강 가루들에 비해 향이 훨씬 나아요. 유기농이고요. 이 브랜드의 스파이스 시리즈는 아무거나 사도 실패가 없네요.

Simply Organic, Ginger, 1.64 oz (46 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Simply Organic spices. This Ginger is great as use it in my tea as well as my smoothies. As always, shipping was fast and iHerb packages their products very thoughtfully.