RON

A Wonderful Korinjte Cinnamon

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only get spices from three sources....my garden, my local amazing tea/spice specialty store or from Simply Organic. Why? Simply Organic does not sell any products or use any ingredients that have been irradiated. They use cryogenic grinding instead of normal grinding where temperatures can reach 200 degrees, damaging heat-sensitive components. This cinnamon is my favourite. Simply Organic uses a high quality Korinjte cinnamon which is the same cinnamon that Cinnabon uses in their buns. Very sweet and fragrant. I love the glass bottles and they have a best before date so you know it hasn't been sitting on the shelf for years.They’re the perfect size for freshness. You really need to buy spices in small fresh quantities. I also like that Simply Organic gives 1% of their profits to support organic farming causes. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Simply Heavenly

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best cinnamon I have tried ... fragrant and sweet, with no bitter taste at all!

Tasty, but..

Posted by 5460962331995175306 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use quite a bit of cinnamon so I decided to try to find the best one I could. After reading reviews I decided to buy this one and the Frontier Natural Products Organic Ceylon Cinnamon and compare them with each other. I put two small heaps on the back of my hand and compared their taste. I have to say that this one was initially incredibly tasty, far better than the ceylon, however it was followed by a slightly irritating sensation on the tongue. I was a little disappointed by this less than ideal combo, but the initial taste was so good. However, after a few minutes I noticed that the place on my hand where the Simply Organic Cinnamon had been was getting red and started to seem like a rash. From this I conclude that for me, this is not ideal for consumption because of the reactions from my body. I'm not trying to talk the product down, I'm simply stating what happened. I also want to emphasize that this was the reaction I had, and it might be different for others, so experiment for yourselves :)

Flavoursome

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking a lot of cinnamon lately. I like this product but would like the label to list what plant it comes from as there is a lot of confusion about the purity of cinnamon these days.

Great Taste and Very Versatile

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it as an immune booster by mixing 1tsp with 1tsp of honey and adding hot water. Got to get ready for the Winter.

Not bad

Posted by lyikoRU on Feb 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not bad but not the best. It has a slightly bitter taste like "false cinnamon" – cassia.

Every morning

Posted by 4926847936233517045 on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use every morning in my Oatmeal , just love it !

Maravillosa!

Posted by artemisa on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Compré esta canela por recomendación de una conocida. Es cierto que el sabor es muchísimo mejor que los botes de especias típicos del supermercado, merece la pena. Además el bote es estupendo y reutilizable.

Good for the price

Posted by 4993377861818758552 on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think I can use it a long time. The scent is good that I expected.