is disgusting / scary / smelly smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought for the baby but is disgusting / scary / smelly smell. Lotion I had to throw in the trash. Excuse me. Another time I bought Aubrey Organics Natural Baby & Kids Body Lotion 8 fl oz (237 ml) and was OK

smell vrey bad why?

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

smell vrey bad why?

unscented? worst smell ever for a lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Do not buy this. The smell is terrible. It is in my trashbin now.

very moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

very moisturizing body lotion which i (an adult) uses. sometimes it is better to use unscented lotions with less chemical.

moisturising but doesnt smell nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

my baby have a dry patch skin near her nose , which i have tried using many things but doesnt work. but thanks to this lotion. it works. but then it really doesnt smell nice. that my husband complaining y now his baby smell so bad haha. we hv to buy another lotion .

moisturising but doesnt smell nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Didn’t Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I can’t even used it because it’s really have a bad smell. I will not order it again it was a worst experience 🤕

Didn’t Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smells like plastic and runny like milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

one of the worst products i have ever ordered from IHerb - first and last time !!!!

Unscented = off-smell?

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 4-year-old nearly threw up after I put this lotion on her after a bath. We think this supposed-to-be natural product is way off the due date. Perhaps it’s organic or with natural manuka honey, the natural ingredients went off. It smells like trash water!!!