Won't buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know it contained oxybenzone which could irritate skin. I bought it for under eye moisturizer, but I couldn't help but worry every time I use since eye area is the most sensitive part of my skin. I would rather choose to smear on an unscented organic lip balm from Badger's or Madre bees'.

can't live without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the best lipbalms I've tried so far. I like how there's a subtle fragrance (from the linden oil, I think), and most important of all, the natural ingredients that were use to create this product. No matter how dry my lips are, one swipe of this across my lips provides all the moisture they need. I can't think of the day I might have to live w/o this! :) Strongly recommended, esp. considering its low price!

Not recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Contains oxybenzone! (Search the web, if you are not familiar with this ingredient.)

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not really good for around the eyes, more like a chapstick, good for the lips; nice price for good, natural lip balm

Can't live without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If I had to choose only one thing to take with me on a desert island, I would bring this! It's a great product: it moisturizes without being sticky or oily and it is well absorbed. It gives you a protection that really lasts. I'm also allergic to many things and I didn't have any skin problem with it. Definitely a must have!

Best lips moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product as a lipstick, but it's hard to apply it to eyes area.

IF YOU GET DRY LIPS GET THIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products for the lips that I have ever come across. I keep one in my purse, care, kitchen, bedroom, and 2 extra in the bathroom. I NEVER WANT TO BE WITHOUT IT AGAIN. Also the price is amazing!

it's okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's convenient to use but I'm not sure if it's more effective than an expensive eye cream by another brand. I wish I could give a better review, I really wanted the perfect eye treatment for under $3. I will probably use it on my lips at night if anything.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i use it for eyes and lips, which is good and not greasy, and i will buy it again

Fantastic product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it gives my lips and eye areas keep moist. It is really good value for money, I think. I am going to purchase this again. Thank you!