Good taste and contents for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kids are very picky about their vitamins, but these are one of the better supplements I've found for them. My kids say they taste like hot cocoa mix, if you just ate a spoonful of it. They're a little chalky. I tried one, and thought it had a good chocolate flavor. Anyway, I'm more interested in the fact that it contains good amounts of vitamin D, calcium, and magnesium -- all nutrients my kids need. They'll take these without complaint. Good enough for me!

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son has no problem taking these - neither do I.

Yummy taste but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maltodextrin isn´t something you want to give to your kid. To bad b/c my kids LOVE them.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a quality product....awesome taste! I use it myself because I get calcium from other sources. Nice balance of nutrients.

pioneer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

children love it.

Really good taste and easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I need an extra 250 mgs of cal/mag and wanted something other than vanilla so gave these a shot. I also didn't want a ton of sugar. The taste is surprisingly chocolatey. I think kids would like these alot.

Servings amount is misleading on front label

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Front label says 120 chewables. Backside of the container is not visible when ordering. Only there you may see that 2 tablets are one serving and that you get only 60 children's servings. Practically you get half value for your money. Taste is of light cocoa only. Just nice.