Great highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this highlighter, it gives such a nice glow to the skin and it's long lasting. Be careful - there is a layer of shimmer on top of the product, make sure to remove it with a brush before applying the highlighter. Good value for the money, will definitely repurchase this.

I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great, subtle shimmer. Good coverage and does not crease or smudge throughout the day. Highly recommend and will purchase again.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS!!!! A wonderful moon-light, pearl like highlighter. You can also use as eye-shadow. Very silky. The case is amazing. It holds a cute little brush-like applicator and a mirror. Very convenient!

Highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome highlighter, long lasting

PERFECT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just one word..... PERFECT. It illuminates my skin perfectly..... I just love it and use it everyday. I'll shop again this product ! A French costumer who loves Iherb so much. ;)

I like glowing powders. This one really glows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its the perfect color for me cause I'm too white. It's lightly pinkish. Glows beautifully.

My favourite!

Posted by Allegoria on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used only this powder as a highlighter for years! Mathes my pale skin and gives it a nice subtle glow. Highly recommend!

Lovely glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a HIGHLIGHTER, although a more subtle one than what is currently fashionable. I use this for everyday highlighting. It's milled so finely and it's BEAUTIFUL. It's not gleaming, wet looking highlight. There is an overspray so the first few times you use it it will have tiny glitter particles, but they aren't dispersed throughout, don't worry! It is mostly a very light pink mixed with a light gold. I think this would be flattering on fair skin with neutral or pink undertones.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

glam powder for evening

Gorgeous!

Posted by Kitty2k on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I am 45 and am fair with dry skin, so now when I'm being complimented on my beautiful skin and my new glow, I know it's at least in part down to using this stuff. Love the compact too, very handy with a little brush for top ups.

1 2 3