Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I realy like this product, there is a layer of glitter on top of the product. But when you brush off all the glitter you are left with a lovely glowing highlighter.

nice

Posted by KATRUSSIA on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Behaves well in the face - brightens the desired area, high-quality texture. But not very convenient package. Mirror hidden inside and not always easy to turn the powder.

Lovely highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At first I wasn't so sure it was doing anything, but I got asked numerous times what highlighter I was using and that it gave me a luminous glow. Being my first powder highlighter I found it simple and easy to apply and it gives a natural glow without a lot of glitter. Ive really come to love it in a short time. Absolutely lovely.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Good product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product as expected.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good, subtle highlight.

Glitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I must confess that I was looking for a clone of the Meterorites by Guerlain and obviously this powder palette is not what I wanted. But mixing it with my poreless powder by too faced, the effect is quite good .

nice highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You have to be careful when putting it on because when you apply too much it gets too shiny other than that very nice natural highlighter i would say with a pink/perl undertone

Not so much glowy but it's a good setting powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very pretty powder as well as pretty packaging. It's not so glowy but is better as a setting powder, easy to use. To be honest, best setting powder I have personally found. Got it from here due to not being able to get it in the UK.

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

color is great as a highlight power

1 2