Great highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this highlighter, it gives such a nice glow to the skin and it's long lasting. Be careful - there is a layer of shimmer on top of the product, make sure to remove it with a brush before applying the highlighter. Good value for the money, will definitely repurchase this.

I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great, subtle shimmer. Good coverage and does not crease or smudge throughout the day. Highly recommend and will purchase again.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS!!!! A wonderful moon-light, pearl like highlighter. You can also use as eye-shadow. Very silky. The case is amazing. It holds a cute little brush-like applicator and a mirror. Very convenient!

Highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome highlighter, long lasting

Translucent Pearl

Posted by karishma on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit too pale and too white for my olive skin.

PERFECT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just one word..... PERFECT. It illuminates my skin perfectly..... I just love it and use it everyday. I'll shop again this product ! A French costumer who loves Iherb so much. ;)

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I realy like this product, there is a layer of glitter on top of the product. But when you brush off all the glitter you are left with a lovely glowing highlighter.

I like glowing powders. This one really glows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its the perfect color for me cause I'm too white. It's lightly pinkish. Glows beautifully.

Quite a glittery highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has some glitter in it, I am not a fan of being a disco ball. Besides that, great pigmentation, transfers well on the skip. Good value for money

Too shimmering