和防曬油脂或臉部油脂融合的很好。

Posted by LOJOYU on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

我是白皮膚。Creamy Natural太暗。Translucent又稍白。值得高興的是和防曬油脂或臉部油脂融合的很好。喜歡它無味。

Good setting powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it as setting powder after applying my tinted moisturizer. I apply it with a large powder brush instead of the sponge. The final look is semi matte and very natural. I tried to use it alone but it is a bit dry when w/o foundation. I have combination skin : )

Superfine powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Recently, ive been using this powder almost everyday and it doesnt clog my pores or oxides after a few hours. I like the superfine texture powder after applying onto my face. The only thing that I doesnt like is the quality of the brush. Really bad quality! Overall, is worth to give it a try.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn t used this very often. Is too white for me.

Great for touch ups !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this compact to keep in my bag as it covers lightly and comes with a mirror and a brush which is very rough as with all other Physicians Formula brushes, so I've replaced it with a sponge !

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like using this powder after I've applied my bb cream as it sets it really well. I got the translucent but it has a white shade to it so I found it made the shade of my bb appear lighter

Excellent product, very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Holds up all day in all weather. Gives good coverage even without makeup, just over moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this powder! Good for my sensitive and oily skin. It doesn't give very good coverage too me so I use it over foundation as a setting powder.

Quick coverage on its own, good finishing powder for foundation or BB creams

Posted by faniHerb on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Before buying this, I use Physician's Formula Youthful Wear, Matte Finish powder (five star rating from me). I use this when I am going to be exposed to the sun, example weekend errand runs or outdoor (use BB cream or sunblock and top it with this powder). Good matte finish.