saved my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use this powder as a foundation... no oily skin for at least 5 hours and it gives me great coverage... i also use it on top of my liquid foundation for setting... really natural result, no cakey face!

Good as setting powder

Posted by schan813 on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as setting powder for travelling, very satisfied. If Physician's Formula can take out the useless tiny brush and slim down the case it will be more travel friendly.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

this does the job and it feels so light, love that its a neutral color and will suit anyone regardless of skin tone. Also a lot of product so it will last a while. Easy to pick up with a powder brush

Good setting powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it as setting powder after applying my tinted moisturizer. I apply it with a large powder brush instead of the sponge. The final look is semi matte and very natural. I tried to use it alone but it is a bit dry when w/o foundation. I have combination skin : )

the best powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

very natural finish, creamy and keeps shine away for about 5-6 hours. its the best face powder i'v tried

和防曬油脂或臉部油脂融合的很好。

Posted by LOJOYU on May 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

我是白皮膚。Creamy Natural太暗。Translucent又稍白。值得高興的是和防曬油脂或臉部油脂融合的很好。喜歡它無味。

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way, can easily look cakey. With the right amount tho, it's perfection

Good compact powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Natural, smooth, not cakey, and keeps my face matte for hours. Also provides some coverage that I need. Maybe a little too dry for dry skin or winter use, but it's ok to me. Love it!

Natural coverage, blends in with time

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I normally don't use foundation, so I was looking for a light coverage face powder that has SPF. This one does its job perfectly. I apply it with a fluffy brush or a puff and it gives me just the right finish I was looking for - super natural even skin tone that doesn't look like it has tons of products on it. I also tried the Mineral wear talc free mineral airbrushing pressed powder, but I found it too cakey. For natural finish seekers I recommend this one.

Great Value

Posted by halfromanian on April 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

It works well on top of my MAC Studio Fix Fluid or on top of my BB cream (in case I'm looking for a light powder touch). Should you want to use it straight up, keep in mind it give a light sheer so do not expect full coverage. What I like ab it is that it's light, contours your face nicely and compliments a natural look. I do have a comb. acne-prone skin and this powder has been ever so light. Thumbs up!

1 2 3