Great

Posted by AndreeaC on May 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a little bit skeptical when I chose the Medium to Dark instead of the Light to Medium. I thought will be too dark for me ( I have a medium skin color ). I was pleasantly surprised to see that it's just the perfect color for me. It doesn't let the skin appear loaded with makeup; it just looks natural. It also has some sparkle in it which gives a really nice glow. I really love it.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

very nice glow

Physician's Formula, Bronze Booster, Medium to Dark

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it after thorough research on the internet. I got it today and after close inspection of the product I can say that it really performs as it says. It came to Serbia within 20 days, as always and I am very pleased with the product as well as the shipping cost and the overall service. I really recommend this bronzer to medium skinned women.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

So buttery and silky to touch.easy to blend Gives such natural bronzed without overpowering

Perfect product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

perfect !

My HG Bronzer since it first came out

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this stuff since I first saw it on the shelves! It's just that perfect. I use a large, fluffy brush and firmly dab it all over. I use it over foundation, & don't use another powder. It truly does act like a BB cream, & the bronze is the perfect, buildable colour. You almost can't go wrong!

I love this bronzer! 良いブロンザーです。

Posted by MsMilky on September 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am Asian with light skin complexion and have cool undertone but this is not dark at all. No fallout. Overall this is a good bronzer. どちらかというと色白(ブルベ)ですが、色的には濃すぎるということはありません。粉飛びもなし。プチプラ商品とは思えないブロンザーです。

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good bronzer !!!

Lovely colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely colour and great formula especially for the price

great