Great

Posted by AndreeaC on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a little bit skeptical when I chose the Medium to Dark instead of the Light to Medium. I thought will be too dark for me ( I have a medium skin color ). I was pleasantly surprised to see that it's just the perfect color for me. It doesn't let the skin appear loaded with makeup; it just looks natural. It also has some sparkle in it which gives a really nice glow. I really love it.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very nice glow

Beautiful, but a bit orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is totally without crystals, the tone is a bit orange, but for a medium to dark toned woman can wear it without any problem. Need to update about this one.

Physician's Formula, Bronze Booster, Medium to Dark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it after thorough research on the internet. I got it today and after close inspection of the product I can say that it really performs as it says. It came to Serbia within 20 days, as always and I am very pleased with the product as well as the shipping cost and the overall service. I really recommend this bronzer to medium skinned women.

I love this bronzer! 良いブロンザーです。

Posted by MsMilky on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am Asian with light skin complexion and have cool undertone but this is not dark at all. No fallout. Overall this is a good bronzer. どちらかというと色白(ブルベ)ですが、色的には濃すぎるということはありません。粉飛びもなし。プチプラ商品とは思えないブロンザーです。

Good quality

Posted by priscilahikari on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wore it all day. It fade just a little bit. Unfortunately I didn't choose the right color for me. Should have gone with the lighter tone. I am East Asian, but not extremely pale.

good bronzer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It blends perfectly and it looks like sunkissed skin

Perfect product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

perfect !

My HG Bronzer since it first came out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this stuff since I first saw it on the shelves! It's just that perfect. I use a large, fluffy brush and firmly dab it all over. I use it over foundation, & don't use another powder. It truly does act like a BB cream, & the bronze is the perfect, buildable colour. You almost can't go wrong!

Fine