So perfect for all kind of uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for mixing with other essential oils that have a stronger perfume such as patchouli.

Awesome oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome oil, worth the money!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First let me start by saying that I appreciate the packaging of this item as it came inside a bag to prevent it from leaking on the other products. I use it at night before going to sleep and its get observed very easily without feeling sticky. I have a dry skin and I feel that it helps in moisturizing it.

For my pregnant tummy

Posted by NikiMon on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I put this oil on my hip, tummy, butt n thighs from the start of my pregnancy (week6). My baby was born at week 39 with 37inches belly! No signs of stretch marks or discomfort through out those 39weeks! Highly recommend to all mums to be! Ion one more thing, many ppl stop putting stretch mark cream after the baby born, actually u needs to keep apply cream for another 3 mths. Some ppl have stretch marks after baby born n it help the skin recover better!

it's good

Posted by Jasmine7 on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is good doesn't has strong smell and it is good for hair and skin. كويس للشعر والبشرة ورائحته خفيفة مقارنة بغيره.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good value and good product

Super Nice!!!!!!!

Posted by angeloveus on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my first sweet almond oil...no scent, not greasy at all, immediately absorbed the next morning wake up with a cleansed face, skin tone is whitened suitable to use in both summers and winters...highly recommended Only downside: it leaks easily...i hope now foods would consider changing the package

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought this will have some kind of "unique" smell but its un-scented and perfect! Really gentle with my skin. Thumbs up for this almond oil c:

Love it!

Posted by natyboo on Jan 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is good stuff, i use it mostly on my face after washing it in the mornings, i have very dry skin so it helps a lot! it's very light and i love the travel size bottle :)

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

beveik nekvapis aliejus, gerai įsigeria į odą.