I would shrivel up and die without this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love LOVE shea oil. It has a delicate woodsy scent, is incredibly soothing, and soaks in really well. I use it on my most dry problem areas and it is WONDERFUL. It does separate and benefits from a little shake and warmth.

love all NOW oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect addition to my blend of coconut oil, emu oil, vitamin E, avocado and sweet almond oil with drops of lavender & tea tree as my nightly body oil.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recommend only applying a VERY VERY small amount on the bottom of your hair instead of the roots cuz it really sticked to my hair and was leaving a greasy looking at first.

Nice oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels great on the skin. It does harden in cooler temps, so can be a bit tricky to get out of the bottle.

Best Shea Oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many shea products and this is the best one. Especially during the winter months this hydrates the skin very well. Highly recommend.

Great for the Driest hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have super dry hair & a few drops of this works wonders. I am glad there is no perfume smell. It has a natural clean oil smell. Usually when I use a plain oil in my hair it either smells like a salad or rancid. This one hardly has a scent. It is very rich, so be careful, you don't need a lot.

This is a staple!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this oil to use on my hair, but I have seen it does wonders for my hands. I love how smooth it makes them and lasts throughout the day. It's wonderful especially in this winter weather. As for my hair, it works pretty good for moisturizing. I add it on last like a sealant. It makes my ends smoother and softer. I would caution on the amount use because a little goes a long way. It is a lightweight oil, but it still can be overdone if not careful. I would recommend this product to anyone who has problem dry skin and any naturals with dry, brittle ends. Iherb saves the day once again!

Thick oil but easily absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in a hot humid country and this oil is light on the skin despite being thick and cloudy in my country. A couple drops on the skin and its easily absorbed by the skin. Just avoid using too much as any other oil, as it will still give a greasy feeling when i used too much. I go by a couple drops and then add a couple more as needed. Got this at an absolute value for money price or else i would have never purchaed this as i already have pure shea butter, this is actually more convenient since the butter is solid as butter from a fridge but this is just a thick viscosity oil.

soft skin

Posted by saramarie on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a facial moisturizer for my daughter's face, it doesn't break her put and it soaks into her skin great!! there is no scent. I ordered in the winter so it came frozen and it became liquid but not a clearing

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's amazing product for hair