eh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

lots of weird, yellowish seeds that don't taste so great- if you have a handful, the discolored ones make the whole mouthful taste off. it's the same with the sunflower seeds. Also, these are super thin, not the plump seeds I get out of my own pumpkins. So, eh.

Great for snacking and in recipes

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We like all of the Now Foods organic salt free and raw nuts and seeds! We use this for snacking, but also in cooking and baking. Nice gentle taste and easy to eat!

Very desappointed !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed! I purchased pumpkin seeds because of the American brand "NOW", but to my surprise they come from China. I cannot believe that with the efforts to make American farmers cultivate organic products, this company try to compete by importing Chinese products of dubious quality. While I recommend reading labels to know where the products come from , I was lead down by this product from NOW.

Good deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, good price, organic! What more could you want?

Great

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Buy regularly. Good price

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT TASTE GREAT IN MY SHAKES AND VERY HEALTHY FOR YOU TASTE GREAT I'VE BEEN BUYING THIS PRODUCT FOR 6 MONTHS NOW AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO

These are grown in China

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These pumpkin seeds are grown in China. I will not eat anything from China. Their standards are worse than ours.

Far different from white seeds as a kid

Posted by GZeolla on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Growing up in the '70s, the only pumpkin seeds I ever ate were roasted seeds that had so much salt on them that they were totally white. I was actually quite surprised when much later I found out that pumpkin seed are actually green! But they still taste great even without all of that salt and without being roasted. But they tend to be rather pricy. That is why I was glad I came across this Now product on iHerb. They are reasonably priced and taste great. If I am still hungry after lunch or dinner, I grab a small handful of these, and that always hits the spot. Pumpkin seeds are a good source of essential omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and healthy monounsaturated fats. I discuss the benefits of these types of fats in my "God-given Foods Eating Plan" book. Pumpkin seeds are also an excellent source of iron (32% of the RDA), magnesium (48%), zinc (24%), copper (60%), and manganese (48%). Being organic is also important as seeds tend to draw up more pesticides from the soil than nuts. So these Now pumpkin seeds are a good tasting and healthy snack.

One of my favorite Iherb products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love these! Organic and great taste! I put it on oatmeal, pasta, salads.. almost everything! :)

Pumpkin seed for salad toppings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

wonderful choice for salad toppings