RON

Abolutely amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2687661 on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually write reviews mainly because I use a lot o supplements and I'm never sure what is working. I am really sure about this product. I had a deep scar on my leg due to an untreated infection I got in Thailand, after a few weeks of treatment, it is hardly noticeable - amazing, I really can't believe it. I have also started using it on my neck and on my frown lines - with good results.

Great E-oil

Posted by 5103166398116292939 on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil on my skin.. It really helped me to remove scars after acne in combination with coconut oil, jojoba oil... Smells nice, it's cheap product, you can eat it..

This is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2500913 on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great oil to use under your eye for dark circles & for your skin and hair

Vitamin E oil

Posted by 4685865725502134168 on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The oil is very nice and soft. It has a nice smell also and can be taken orally. Used it for my skin for 2 weeks now and there bin a lot of change. I use it for my face because I have acne. There is less acne on my face now

satisfying!

Posted by 5165465064860028239 on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product since 2 weeks and started applying it on my fave every night on my acne scars which i had since around 5 years and... It was GREAT!!! Really lightened them and some of them has GONE!!! I also use it after the derma roller and that gave me awesome results! Still didn't try it for my hair , but i highly recommend this for face ! Will buy again without thinking !! Thanks iherb .

like it

Posted by 5053081433360302893 on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I add some to my creams It feels great No dry skin any more

BEST OIL EVER

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of those essential items anyone should have in their cabinet, Works for everything! Especially for burns, just keep the burn spot soaked in the oil during the first 24 hours, and voila! it is gone

love it

Posted by 5349212528077377049 on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its really good for skin and lips

e-oil

Posted by 5100998953033595037 on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

e-oil

high quality oil

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I won't buy any other Vit. E oil but this one.