Great Fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't had any problems with burping it up and I can feel the difference between good and bad fish oils. this one is a good one!

From Bulgaria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mother in law was very pleased with this product. Blood pressure and is no longer high and reduce the pills. If still so, might stop them. Leg pain and also decreased. I recommend it to anyone who needs it.

Great choice for omega 3 and D3 intake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am not good at taking pills but this one is easy to swallow. I found it great that it also contains d3 vitamin. For that price it is a must have!

Katia - Bulgaria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for only a week now, but I think it has positive effect on my bones and joints.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best value

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice!!

Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found these to be surprisingly good. I purchased and used them for a few months. The only reason I switched to liquid is because I find it easier to take a tablespoon of a good-tasting cod liver oil, than take 3 more pills on top of the handful of others I take. After some disappointing (tasting) cheaper liquids, I may alternate these with the more expensive cod liver oil liquids.

EXCELENT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect combo especially during the winter when I can't get enough of vit. D from the sun!