Great memories of the "childhood milk"

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is premature to judge the nutritious impact of the product, but one thing for sure: it is like freshly milked goat's milk from my childhood memories, only non-fat and enriched with nutrients which makes me to really enjoy it in the morning when mixed with Mineral Way by Mt. Capra and Raw Cocoa Powder by Nativa, thanks - Iherb you very much for having it available and early delivered by your excellent freightforwarder!

Goat milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

There products are excellent and goats don't have the lactose that dairy cow's milk has.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a little bit hard to dissolve. But goat milk is better for elder people, and this is the only organic choice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

those who don't like goat milk will feel the taste of it in your bakery, even if it was just a spoon of this dry milk in it. But for those who like it, it's just delicious)

good choose

Posted by GoodPriceHere on February 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

知道这个产品有诸多好处,但是味道太重了,接受不了,说产品美味的朋友们我很佩服的说。 给三星主要是针对口味,羊膻味,产品的质量和营养不予以评判。

Havent tried it yet

Posted by AnnaLL on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

My post office returned my parcel to iherb by accident, so I haven't tried this yet. But I heard it's great :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

No smell. Love it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I order this for my mother because she needs her calcium and she loves it, the taste and the fact it's nutritious. I highly recommend it for adults and elderlies.

For people who have issues with cows milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both my wife and her mom drink this but I do not so I will try to describe why they swear by this. Both of them say cows milk upsets their stomachs (even occasional diarrhea) but this does not cause any problems whatsoever and taste great. My wife and her mom are of Asian descent and it seems like this is a workable alternative to having to consume soy or almond milk.

1 2 3