Good cleaning

Posted by eathealthy on April 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the cleaning power of these method dishwasher tabs but they aren't rated as well as other dishwasher tabs by EWG. The smell is good, and not overpowering and they clean great but I wish they were better for us! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Best product on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are just the best product I have ever used in the dishwasher as they clean and leave the washer smelling great.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

works just as well as finish but without the chemicals. leaves the dishwasher smelling great. dishes are nice and shiny too

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has been the only dishwasher detergent we have used for several years now. Its wonderful. Cleans great, no residue, and nontoxic. The tablet form is so convienient also. Love it!

Of all the ones I tried these are the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves least amount of white spots compared tons handful of another natural brands I’ve tried.

Great all natural product that really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used and loved this product for many years. I have heard that it is being discontinued which is why I purchased a relatively large quantity now. Price is fair and it does a great job. I hope the rumors of its demise prove not to be true.

Method Smart Dishwasher Detergent Tabs, Pink Grapefruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product works well. Tablets are large but just fit inside my dishwasher's soap dispenser. Best I've used so far.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these! They leave my dishes squeaky-clean and are cruelty free :)

Cleans very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dishes are always shiny after cleaning them with these tablets!

Best yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since switching to this product our dishes are cleaner and our dishwasher is no longer smelling funky. Our grey water is cleaner

1 2 3 4