Great Detergent

Posted by CrueltyFreeGoddess on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this detergent. It works well and it's not tested on animals! I am not a huge fan of the packaging, but I do love that it's a concentrated formula!

Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

While pricey, this detergent uses very little product to do 50 loads of wash, plus the size of the 50 load bottle frees up shelf space, while getting the clothes clean. We love that it is chemical and fragrance free which helps my daughters chemical allergies.

awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't have any smell after washing, more like a very faint clean smell. Uses very little to wash, saves alot!

Powerful yet gentle on hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

A little go a long way. I use this when I hand wash clothes. My hands are sensitive to detergent but not this one. Highly recommended.

No scent, cleans great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't use any products with fragrance and this has become my favorite detergent. Only 4 pumps per wash, and it truly is all you need. Everything comes out fresh.

YAY

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this laundry detergent, a little bit goes a long way and the refill packs are super easy to use as well. Well done.