Super De-greaser!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! I use it on everything in my home. It breaks up grease like no product I have ever used (and I have tried a lot), and it is so gentle on all of my appliances and furniture. I can't rave enough about this stuff. I LOVE IT!!! When my local Walgreen's stopped selling it I just about freaked out, so I looked online for it and found it here on iHerb.com and now I love this website too :)

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We saw this product on America's Test Kitchen and it got rave reviews so we decided to try it. It really lived up to all the hype. I highly recommend this product. It has a nice smell and works as good as all the more toxic cleaners out there. And I Must say we shopped around and you guys have the best price by far.

Great all-purpose cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Method Daily Shower for about a year, and I have been impressed with how well it works, so I wanted to give this a try. I've used it on surfaces and for cleaning the toilet, and I am very happy with it.

Favourite Method cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The lavender fragrance is lovely. I enjoy using this product.

5 stars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells and works great!

New love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good to know that there are products which are safe for the environment and safe for you too. Great for cleaning daily cooking grease,food stains on kitchen counter, glass, etc. Wipes off dry, ie, there's no soapy feel if you touch with wet fingers which is usually the case with most chemical based cleaners. It states suitable for wood too, though I have yet to try it. Smells fantastic! Thanks iHerb for including Method in your list!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this based on the reviews given and really love the smell and as the name promised it really wrip off all traces of dust. Highly recommended

Wonderful cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for tiles, glass, different surfaces, and it works perfectly! I don't know which ingredient makes it work so great, but it's definitely worth buying and i'm going to purchase it again and again as well as any other products of this brand! Highly recommend!

great smell!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this product, definitely will buy it again

Cleans Well and Leaves a Lovely Sheen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Method French Lavender Cleaner does as it says, dissolves the dirt fairly quickly using just a few sprays of product. Spray on and wipe off cleaner after several seconds. Surfaces are left with a pleasantly scented sheen and most dirt comes off with minimal effort. I'd like to try the other scents and products they offer! The bottle is ergonomically designed, very easy to hold with an excellent spray mechanism.

1 2 3