Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not an instant coffe drinker, but this one has a good taste.

This product has great fearures

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rich coffee aroma, easy to drink, and nice smooth taste.

Not Sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

taste is not good but also not bad, the bag is small but comparing to the scoop size (scoop provided in the bag) you wont need much to make a cup and bag will last for some time. i think ill order this again once finished i kind of got hooked on the nutty taste in my coffee.

tastes like mixture of coffe & malt

Posted by sassypout on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love drinking ☕☕☕ coffee & tea equally and always enjoy trying something new but healthier.When I saw CafeCeps I was really intrigued by mushroom coffee drink (tastes way better than it sounds) *Smell-just like any other instant coffee (why would anyone want coffee without that amazing scent)☕☕ *Flavour-little hard to describe but like a mixture of coffee & malt *I love this drink because I get pleasant boost but without those typical coffee jitters *cordyceps & reishi mushrooms support our immune system & have amazing benefits for our whole body *How I drink this? ☕☕Inside of the packaging you get tiny scoop & I just add one & mix with hot water.For extra flavour I love adding coconut or almond milk-yummy

Cafeceps

Posted by arieschild on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have this every morning with cinnamon, coconut oil and creamer. Can't be without. Gives me energy without the jitters, my feel great coffee, I go run afterwards.

I love this coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best coffee ever. I use this every day nowadays. This gives me much more energy than other coffees. I make usually Bulletbroof Coffee from this instant coffee, it doubles the effect.

waleed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

How I love this coffee and I would recommend it

Convenience and nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice coffee flavor and a good "pick-me-up". I also tried adding just a little hot water for an espresso shot with some xylitol sweetener. That was really good!

Amazing Coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this coffee. I've been drinking it for a few weeks now and it's great! It gives me the energy that I need without the bitter taste. This coffee tastes great. It has a wonderful flavour and you don't need any cream or sugar. I recommend this coffee to anyone who is looking for a healthy organic energy booster.

love that it's organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i mix this in my morning smoothie or sometimes drink it hot. very good taste and not too strong. and it's organic. that is the best part.