Now this is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

haven't been able to drink coffee for a long time. This tastes good and there's no hyper feeling. Excellent energy sustenability and sense of clarity.

Taste good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste good. What's amazing is that my heart doest "feel" this coffee. It doesn't hurt as it did with regular one, plus of course the thing that it consists reishi make it #1 of coffee that I ever tried. Definitely will be ordering in the future.

Definitely better energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product claimed that your energy wouldn't spike and fall after using it, it's true! Longer lasting than a normal caffeine fix.

Less caffeine kick than ordinary coffee but tastier

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I initially tried this in a free sample I loved it so much I bought two boxes the taste is different and because it has less caffeine than ordinary coffee you dont get the added anxiety. This stuff is brilliant and I believe the benefits it gives it should replace your regular coffee drink it for a week and believe me youll be hooked. Top product from Madre Labs a company Ill be keeping an eye on in future

Madre Labs Cafe Ceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this. Tastes great and the negative effects of the caffeine are counteracted by the medicinal herbs which help support the adrenal glands among other things. I find that I am less likely to "crash" when I drink this.

My Morning Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is now part of my life! It's so convenient & I feel like I'm nourishing my body - especially immune system - while I enjoy my morning cup with stevia & dash of 1/2 n 1/2 - sometimes add a tsp of vanilla. Wonderful!!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite coffee ever. A brilliant alternative to the norm. With powerful medicinal mushrooms which have been known to kill cancer cells. And organic. As an aspiring ethnobotanist and ethnopharmacologist I love a good combination. Great price. And taste. Thank you!

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not an instant coffe drinker, but this one has a good taste.

This product has great fearures

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rich coffee aroma, easy to drink, and nice smooth taste.

Not Sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

taste is not good but also not bad, the bag is small but comparing to the scoop size (scoop provided in the bag) you wont need much to make a cup and bag will last for some time. i think ill order this again once finished i kind of got hooked on the nutty taste in my coffee.