Excellent instant coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I drink this regularly even thou this is instant coffee. Taste is quite good but might be a bit bitter for some people because of the added medicinal mushrooms. Makes me feel better than many other even higher priced coffees so I think this might be very low on mycotoxins even thou it has some robusta beans (which are usually higher in caffeine and mycotoxins). Overall a fantastic organic coffee.

Don't underestimate the value of cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking this beverage for almost a year now and can say there are some unusual changes in my health for the better. The first to mention is I don't get up to pee at all at night. At 56 I thought it was just a normal part of life but when I noticed I don't get up anymore I researched and found Chinese medicine considers it a state of disease of the kidneys. Then I researched the supplements I was taking and lo and behold Cordyceps is known for healing that condition. The second thing is I have a heart condition from birth, and at this point with regular yoga practice and supplements, cordyceps being the primary one I believe, I have almost no symptoms anymore which is nothing short of miraculous because it's a serious condition. Occasionally I will have problems but not enough to go on meds. Thank you MadreLabs and iHerb!!!!!

loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Personally, I think this coffee makes great latte. dissolve a bit with hot water and add milk. absolutely yummy latte. love it.

Gets me going every day!

Posted by KillerBunny on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can honestly say that this product gives me a noticeable boost in energy - Which lasts pretty much all day! As a bonus, it even helps with hangovers... Great stuff!

Oooh, this is good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor, and it does seem to give a good boost of energy without noticeable side effects.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful alternative to hot tea or coffee. I really enjoy having a cup in the afternoon for a little burst of energy. It's not "heavy" like coffee, nor bitter. Try it...you'll like it!

Good but Expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good coffee. I wish it came with a lower price. Just 100 grams, cost me over 8 Euros...

Good for you....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste of this by itself that much, but I put 1 scoop of this with 1/4 part scoop of Madre Labs Cococeps and it tastes so good, a mocha taste. Like that it is good for you. God bless you all.

I hate mushrooms, but this is an excellent drink!

Posted by philosophicalcat on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this drink. I started drinking it just when the school season started and I was expossd to a cold that was going around immediately. I didn't get it, and I think this drink was largely responsible for strengthening my immune system just when I needed it. I mix it with a cold coffee drink made from organic coffee, milk from free-range cows and a sweetener. The cold coffee is already sweet, so I don't need to add anything. I mix it in a small blender, and don't have the problem of the powder forming lumps or settling to the bottom. At work, where I don't have the blender, I mix it with hot cafe latte by putting both in a shaker cup and shaking between sips. I don't need to add sweetener then, either. When I take the powder out of the bag, I make sure not to spill it on the resealable part, and to give the top of the bag a flick with my fingers to shake off any powder, so I haven't had a problem with the bag not sealing properly. If powder does attach to the groove or tongue of the sealer, I'll use a damp cloth to try to remove it and let it dry for a moment before resealing it. I hope that works. I have already ordered extra bags of this drink, some for work and some for when I run out. I was pleasantly surprised, because I hate mushrooms but I can't really taste the mushrooms the way I mix this drink!

The one star says it all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would have given it 0 stars. We couldn't stand the bitter taste, one use and it went literally down the drain. I guess it's all in the taste, bought it because of the reviews, but we thought it tasted horrible.