Not bad but Not for me...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this has strong bitter taste which is good but still doesn't do the job of a regular strong cup of coffee,neither do i feel the effect of the Reishi or Cordyceps even in larger dosages and i do familiar with their effect but this product does not deliver it at all,sorry...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

WON'T BE WITHOUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of having a cup of coffee that I feel has real health benefits. One cup is very satisfying and I don't feel the need for multiple cups. I ran out of this and had to switch back to regular coffee while I waited for my order to arrive. I was surprised at how much I missed the CafeCeps. Now I always keep a bag in reserve so I I don't run out.

Tastes ok but.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you look at the information on the back, there is nothing that shows u what percent is coffee and other ingredients. For all you know it could be 99% coffee

Gives energy

Posted by MikaelP on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First I didn´t care too much for this, but it grew over time and now I enjoy it, the energy it gives. Very good to combine 50 % cococeps and 50% coffeeceps.

Don't underestimate the value of cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking this beverage for almost a year now and can say there are some unusual changes in my health for the better. The first to mention is I don't get up to pee at all at night. At 56 I thought it was just a normal part of life but when I noticed I don't get up anymore I researched and found Chinese medicine considers it a state of disease of the kidneys. Then I researched the supplements I was taking and lo and behold Cordyceps is known for healing that condition. The second thing is I have a heart condition from birth, and at this point with regular yoga practice and supplements, cordyceps being the primary one I believe, I have almost no symptoms anymore which is nothing short of miraculous because it's a serious condition. Occasionally I will have problems but not enough to go on meds. Thank you MadreLabs and iHerb!!!!!

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great!

Nothing Beats Madre Labs CafeCeps-healthwise and more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE this product, and CocoaCeps as well. As a matter of fact almost everything that Madre Labs makes is wonderful. (I do not work for Madre Labs or any advertising company- I just love healthy, organic, good tasting products). I gave this to my family and even my acupuncturist and everyone loves it as much as I do. I'm not even a coffee drinker but I have a cup once in a while. This one is delicious and I take it mostly because of the beneficial organic mushroom blends. My acupuncturist and I agree that it's a great way to get some of those organic healing mushrooms into your diet. iherb,please don't stop selling this. And thank you for the great service.

Excellent in protein shakes

Posted by x-tine on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add a scoop or 2 of this product, along with a scoop of either plain organic cocoa powder or Madre Labs CocoCardio product (which has beet powder and cocoa) for an excellent mocha-flavored treat!

My wife loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my wife for Christmas. She had received a sample pack with an order she had placed and loved it. She enjoyed the convenience and taste of the CafeCeps and felt better about drinking it rather than just regular coffee. I bought it as a Christmas surprise and she was overjoyed. Thanks for the quality products.

coffee alternative