Not bad but Not for me...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this has strong bitter taste which is good but still doesn't do the job of a regular strong cup of coffee,neither do i feel the effect of the Reishi or Cordyceps even in larger dosages and i do familiar with their effect but this product does not deliver it at all,sorry...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

I was skeptical. . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended "mushroom coffee "and told me that it was an "acquired taste." After trying it, it wasn't bad. So far I have used it with soy creamer but want to try with almond milk too. I definitely notice that I don't have the coffee urges that I would have several times a day. She told me that I drink too much coffee so hopefully I can stick with this.

Handy at the office but you won't mistake it for Starbucks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I park this at my office and make a quick cup now and then. Since I've never found an instant coffee that makes a really good cup (including Via) this fills the bill when I don't want to hike to Starbucks. Obviously, if it weren't for the shrooms I wouldn't bother but that gives it enough of an edge.

No need for plastic scoop but great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is needless waste of a plastic spoon in every pack. Why not just use a teaspoon (which holds the same amount). I wrote to Madre labs suggesting removing the scoop was a win for environment and cost saving. They just sent some lame standard reply. I encourage others to ask them to ditch the spoon as we don't really need a waste product that will be around for 1,000 years in every single pack. I really enjoy the energy and mental focus from this product and hope they can make the packaging more environmentally friendly.

Nice coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not something special, didn't feel difference from regular instant coffee (not a flavor or energy)

such small bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is so small package, out of my imagine!

good

Posted by Voblina on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

kava kaip kava

Madre Cafe Ceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this with high hopes as a replacement for my usual coffee but sadly The taste I'd like cheap instant coffee which I can't even disguise by having half of this and half normal good quality coffee the taste sadly let's it down but I will finish the bag as there are some good ingredients in the product I'm sure this is just done to individual tastes as I read so many rave reviews about this product but have found that I don't like the taste

Menettelee

Posted by maarithm on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pikakahviksi ok, muuten maku ei ole kummoinen. Pakkaus riittää pitkään.

Reishi instant coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great to see such an valuable ingredient (reishi) added to a coffee! The taste is not as great as the longreen version of this coffee which even has very convenient single serving packets for it.. If you liked this review please click "yes" below. More reviews can be found on my profile.