Unknown amount of cordyceps and reishi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The package doesn't disclose how much cordyceps and reishi are in the coffee, so I emailed the company to ask. This is the reply: "Regretfully, we cannot disclose the exact percentages (milligram) amounts of our Micronized Cordyceps & Reishi, because these are part of our proprietary trade secret blends/formulations." this is a specious reply, as I don't think the amount of mushroom per serving is something to be secretive about. For all we know, there may be just trace amounts of these mushrooms.

Tastes ok but.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you look at the information on the back, there is nothing that shows u what percent is coffee and other ingredients. For all you know it could be 99% coffee

coffee beverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good if you like instant coffee but expensive.

not for me

Posted by organics on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste.

don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

too bitter for me.

Mushroom Coffee!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not so crazy about this product... There's a very distinctive earthy flavor that's not masked by cream and sugar. The health benefits are great, but I love my morning coffee, and having it taste like mushrooms... not quite worth it.

Average Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I received the package that only has less than 6 months until used by date, although it only took 3 days to arrive after I order. It has a slightly stale and bitter taste. Adding a little milk changes the texture completely. I can't really figure out what is the fuss all about since the 100g package consider quite costly

Not So Nice

Posted by lifeisgood on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this for my husband who is a coffee addict. He didn't quite appreciate it though as he felt there was still a taste difference between freshly brewed coffee and instant coffee.

it‘s soso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel thecafe is soso

soso

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too bad, not so good

1 2 3