No Ration provide for Mushroom to Coffee

Posted by positive-health on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't mind bitter coffee, as all you need to do is sweeten to taste, and everyone knows that instant coffee is not a winner when it comes down to the best of coffee. However, the reason to purchase this brand is for the Reishi and Cordyceps. I find it unusual that this company refuses to indicate how much is in the product, and at what strength, which some of us need to know due to our medical conditions. For all we know, the "kick" we receive from this product is solely in the caffeine. Also, I read in another response where a consumer wrote the company about wanting to know how much mushroom is in the product, of which Madre Labs refused to provide the information saying that it was their secret. Well, I think we've heard this story line before of which it usually ends up being a snake oil salesman pitch for a product that ends up being nothing more than snakeoil.

The one star says it all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would have given it 0 stars. We couldn't stand the bitter taste, one use and it went literally down the drain. I guess it's all in the taste, bought it because of the reviews, but we thought it tasted horrible.

Yuck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is one of those you either love it or hate it. Sure it seems like a very healthy cup of coffee but the cordyceps taste is just too strong for me.

not something...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the taste and the smell.

Not good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a disappointment. I like the CocoCeps, but this CafeCeps tastes terrible.

Horrible Taste

Posted by SkippyGurl on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the taste

Bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't not like this coffee at all, the taste just didn't fit well with me.

Cafeceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not like the taste of it!!!

Coffee could taste better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste of this coffee.

Too weak for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried this but not as strong as i want. I have been drinking a similar product from DXN and that seems to be stronger. Love your other products but this is too weak for me.

1 2 3