No Ration provide for Mushroom to Coffee

Posted by positive-health on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't mind bitter coffee, as all you need to do is sweeten to taste, and everyone knows that instant coffee is not a winner when it comes down to the best of coffee. However, the reason to purchase this brand is for the Reishi and Cordyceps. I find it unusual that this company refuses to indicate how much is in the product, and at what strength, which some of us need to know due to our medical conditions. For all we know, the "kick" we receive from this product is solely in the caffeine. Also, I read in another response where a consumer wrote the company about wanting to know how much mushroom is in the product, of which Madre Labs refused to provide the information saying that it was their secret. Well, I think we've heard this story line before of which it usually ends up being a snake oil salesman pitch for a product that ends up being nothing more than snakeoil. <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review but we would like to address being compared to “snake oil salesmen”. CafeCeps is made with premium ingredients for those interested in general health and wellbeing and is not intended to address any specific medical conditions. The “kick” is not solely from caffeine. With this in mind, the proprietary information regarding exact ratio of our mushrooms should not be an issue. Please seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional to differentiate between products intended address specific conditions and products, such as CafeCeps, which are not intended to address any specific medical conditions.

The one star says it all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would have given it 0 stars. We couldn't stand the bitter taste, one use and it went literally down the drain. I guess it's all in the taste, bought it because of the reviews, but we thought it tasted horrible.

Yuck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is one of those you either love it or hate it. Sure it seems like a very healthy cup of coffee but the cordyceps taste is just too strong for me.

not something...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the taste and the smell.

Not good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a disappointment. I like the CocoCeps, but this CafeCeps tastes terrible.

Horrible Taste

Posted by SkippyGurl on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the taste

Bad Batch

Posted by marthaclark on Feb 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering and using Madre Labs CafeCeps for years and it has always been wonderful, the best, but something has gone wrong. The last two times I ordered it the taste and consistency was just horrible! It had a burnt taste and sticky consistency, not the normal excellent quality I was used too. I asked for a refund on two of my orders and I am afraid to order it again.

Went straight in the bin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cheap, nasty coffee...

Bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't not like this coffee at all, the taste just didn't fit well with me.

Cafeceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not like the taste of it!!!

1 2 3