The one star says it all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would have given it 0 stars. We couldn't stand the bitter taste, one use and it went literally down the drain. I guess it's all in the taste, bought it because of the reviews, but we thought it tasted horrible.

Now this is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

haven't been able to drink coffee for a long time. This tastes good and there's no hyper feeling. Excellent energy sustenability and sense of clarity.

Taste good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste good. What's amazing is that my heart doest "feel" this coffee. It doesn't hurt as it did with regular one, plus of course the thing that it consists reishi make it #1 of coffee that I ever tried. Definitely will be ordering in the future.

Definitely better energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product claimed that your energy wouldn't spike and fall after using it, it's true! Longer lasting than a normal caffeine fix.

something else

Posted by etiskhandel on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it tasted different from the coffe i am used too, but it was very good!

Less caffeine kick than ordinary coffee but tastier

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I initially tried this in a free sample I loved it so much I bought two boxes the taste is different and because it has less caffeine than ordinary coffee you dont get the added anxiety. This stuff is brilliant and I believe the benefits it gives it should replace your regular coffee drink it for a week and believe me youll be hooked. Top product from Madre Labs a company Ill be keeping an eye on in future

Madre Labs Cafe Ceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this. Tastes great and the negative effects of the caffeine are counteracted by the medicinal herbs which help support the adrenal glands among other things. I find that I am less likely to "crash" when I drink this.

My Morning Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is now part of my life! It's so convenient & I feel like I'm nourishing my body - especially immune system - while I enjoy my morning cup with stevia & dash of 1/2 n 1/2 - sometimes add a tsp of vanilla. Wonderful!!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite coffee ever. A brilliant alternative to the norm. With powerful medicinal mushrooms which have been known to kill cancer cells. And organic. As an aspiring ethnobotanist and ethnopharmacologist I love a good combination. Great price. And taste. Thank you!

Better than the usual coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy to discover this CafeCeps product. The taste is very nice and it is very beneficial to health because it has added cordyceps and reishi mushroom.