Definitely better energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product claimed that your energy wouldn't spike and fall after using it, it's true! Longer lasting than a normal caffeine fix.

Less caffeine kick than ordinary coffee but tastier

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I initially tried this in a free sample I loved it so much I bought two boxes the taste is different and because it has less caffeine than ordinary coffee you dont get the added anxiety. This stuff is brilliant and I believe the benefits it gives it should replace your regular coffee drink it for a week and believe me youll be hooked. Top product from Madre Labs a company Ill be keeping an eye on in future

Madre Labs Cafe Ceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this. Tastes great and the negative effects of the caffeine are counteracted by the medicinal herbs which help support the adrenal glands among other things. I find that I am less likely to "crash" when I drink this.

My Morning Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is now part of my life! It's so convenient & I feel like I'm nourishing my body - especially immune system - while I enjoy my morning cup with stevia & dash of 1/2 n 1/2 - sometimes add a tsp of vanilla. Wonderful!!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite coffee ever. A brilliant alternative to the norm. With powerful medicinal mushrooms which have been known to kill cancer cells. And organic. As an aspiring ethnobotanist and ethnopharmacologist I love a good combination. Great price. And taste. Thank you!

Not Sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

taste is not good but also not bad, the bag is small but comparing to the scoop size (scoop provided in the bag) you wont need much to make a cup and bag will last for some time. i think ill order this again once finished i kind of got hooked on the nutty taste in my coffee.

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved this coffee. The whole experience has been top notch.Highly recommended

coffee alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very healthy and stro

tastes like mixture of coffe & malt

Posted by sassypout on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love drinking ☕☕☕ coffee & tea equally and always enjoy trying something new but healthier.When I saw CafeCeps I was really intrigued by mushroom coffee drink (tastes way better than it sounds) *Smell-just like any other instant coffee (why would anyone want coffee without that amazing scent)☕☕ *Flavour-little hard to describe but like a mixture of coffee & malt *I love this drink because I get pleasant boost but without those typical coffee jitters *cordyceps & reishi mushrooms support our immune system & have amazing benefits for our whole body *How I drink this? ☕☕Inside of the packaging you get tiny scoop & I just add one & mix with hot water.For extra flavour I love adding coconut or almond milk-yummy

Cafeceps

Posted by arieschild on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have this every morning with cinnamon, coconut oil and creamer. Can't be without. Gives me energy without the jitters, my feel great coffee, I go run afterwards.