Love the smell

Posted by 4NEKOS on January 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is great, not sure if it smells like apricot...more like peach, but the fragrance lasts for a while. The lotion is not that thick and it is easy to spread. I like to use this with Madre Labs dry body oil. 香はピーチっぽい香ですが、とても好きで程よく香ります。乾燥肌の人には真冬にはもしかしたら物足りないかもしれません。普通肌の方にはちょうど良いかも。ボトルから出しやすくノビがいいです。このメーカーのドライボディーオイルと一緒に使っています。

So-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients list is nice. The first thing you'll notice is the scent of this lotion. It is very strong! Smells amazing from the bottle, the scent of apricots or peaches, a little artificial. On the skin, though it is less complimentary, becomes a little sour and not so fresh anymore. It will probably conflict with other scents you're using, like perfume. The smell stays on your skin for a loooong time. I put this lotion on my body before bed, went to sleep, and I still could feel it in the morning. Then the next evening I could still feel it on my pj's and sheets. Crazy strong scent. The consistency is somewhat thick, more like a cream, not a lotion. It's a little sticky after applying, but just for a 10 min or so. It was a nice try, but not sure I will buy this again.

Smells exactly like ripe peaches!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely, smooth lotion with an intense scent of peaches rather than apricots. But smells heavenly and lasts part of the day. Nice that the ingredients are not harmful too. It's a bargain considering it's natural and much cheaper than the Body Shop.

I Love The Scent, Bur Others May Not.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like the apricot scent, my boyfriend always compliments me about how it smells delicious. I also like the fact that it soaks into my skin when I massage it on. It does not leave a greasy/oily film or feeling on me. I would purchase again, but it’s been out of stock for a long time now. I really have been wanting to try the mango but it also has been sold out.

Smells amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

The lotion moisturizes well enough. I don't have to re-apply during the day. The real draw is the scent. It's not overpowering but smells amazing. I also like the idea of a mostly natural list of ingredients.

I LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good

I really love this peach lotion

Posted by MichalEliad on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's amazing body lotion! A very good smell of peach, the smell stayed on the skin for many hours.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like it so much and I bought it again and recommend it to my friends, i love the peaches smell and it gives you a soft skin

Nice lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Lovely perfume. Skin feels nicely moisturised

Great smelling rich lotion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Leaves skin nice and smooth. A little hard to absorb.

1 2