Love the smell

Posted by 4NEKOS on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is great, not sure if it smells like apricot...more like peach, but the fragrance lasts for a while. The lotion is not that thick and it is easy to spread. I like to use this with Madre Labs dry body oil. 香はピーチっぽい香ですが、とても好きで程よく香ります。乾燥肌の人には真冬にはもしかしたら物足りないかもしれません。普通肌の方にはちょうど良いかも。ボトルから出しやすくノビがいいです。このメーカーのドライボディーオイルと一緒に使っています。

Smells exactly like ripe peaches!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely, smooth lotion with an intense scent of peaches rather than apricots. But smells heavenly and lasts part of the day. Nice that the ingredients are not harmful too. It's a bargain considering it's natural and much cheaper than the Body Shop.

Smells amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The lotion moisturizes well enough. I don't have to re-apply during the day. The real draw is the scent. It's not overpowering but smells amazing. I also like the idea of a mostly natural list of ingredients.

I LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good

I really love this peach lotion

Posted by MichalEliad on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's amazing body lotion! A very good smell of peach, the smell stayed on the skin for many hours.

Great smelling rich lotion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Leaves skin nice and smooth. A little hard to absorb.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It absorbs easily. I was hesitant buying it cause the lip balm from same brand was not v good. The lotion turns out OK. Nice smell too.

Very moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is very moisturizing and creamy. There is a scent, but it vanishes after a few minutes. The lotion absorbs promptly and instantly makes your skin feel softer. If you have dry skin this is an ideal moisturizer. I will probably reorder. Recommend.

Good,

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good, but I'm not very excited about the smell.

Strong fragrance, not too rich

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had a feeling my hubby would love the fragrance based on the other reviews and I was right. It's very fruity. (reminds me of what we used to wear in jr. high decades ago!) I have very dry skin so I don't really love it--it's not rich enough for me, but my husband does, so there ya go.

1 2