For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, hydrates the skin very well ,cruelty free and affordable.Love it !!.

I like this a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good moisturizer, skin feels great with this, absorbs well, not oily. Perhaps a bit heavy for summer heat, at least on my skin. Scent isn't really Creme Brulee, but kinda sweet unidentified scent that I personally like and I guess it's a matter of preference and luck with that.

wonderful

Posted by ornalivne on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

wonderful

good moisture but not a fan of the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

dont like the smell

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells very good and it's hydrating !

Perfection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion. I've used it everyday and my skin feels great. I was initially a little concerned that I would get allergies if the scent was too strong but it doesn't affect me at all and the smell is delightful and not too strong at all. I'm going to look for a larger bottle of this. It's very creamy but not too oily. Great product, love it!

love the texture but the smell is too strong

Posted by CutieChloe on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the texture, makes my skin moisture, but the smell is too strong, really way too strong. hard to tell what kind of fragrance, it is very sweet, too sweet. apart from the smell, others are very good

Madre Labs, Body Lotion, Crème Brulee, Moisturizing with Argan & Marula Oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The feeling when applying the lotion is nice and soft but I am not sure about the smell. It's not very nice, smell a bit plastic.