Good product, but the smell was too strong for my husband!

Posted by Gomommygo on February 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had to dilute the lotion with Jojoba oil, because my husband didn't like the fragrance. But then he is extremely sensitive to any smells. It did make my skin feel nice after it dried, though, so I am using it up. Maybe I will try the other fragrance next time.

Good product

Posted by bananaonallama on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is pretty good. The texture is rich but absorbs quickly, moisturising perfectly for a very long time. My skin is sensitive and dry and this lotion works for it. At first I thought the smell was funny, but I quickly came to love it, it's mild and does not irritate.

Good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for dry skin. very rich but not oily, Only think is the scent which you need to get used too.

Well priced body lotion, moisturizing with an energizing aroma.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Lovely, rich lotion that suits dry skin. Absorbs well. The citrus fragrance is refreshing.

Good Enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very good moisturizer even though I'm not a fan of the smell but I think it's better than filling it with artificial perfumes that make my skin break out. It didn't cause me any allergic reaction that's why I like it. :) <3

Smells luscious

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

For soft skin - use this lotion.

Artifical scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Many reviewers have commented on the smell of this product, and that's because it's scented with synthetic aromas. Note in the ingredient list that it says, "aroma," which indicates that there are no natural essential oils in it, and thus it has a sharp, chemical smell instead of the lovely natural citrus scent I'd anticipated. Regardless of the natural moisturizing oils in it, this product smells like cleaning products that are similarly scented with chemicals instead of essential plant oils. I won't be purchasing Madre Labs products again. It seems to moisturize fairly well, but it smells so awful, it's unpleasant to use.