Didnt see a difference + smells disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Used it for 2 months and saw no difference. Also the smell was very off putting, like wine that has turned vinegary...

FAST ABSORBENT AND IT TIGHTENS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Hi there, I have VERY DRY/SENSITIVE skin. basically the above mentioned is my point. QUICK ABSORBENT AND IT TIGHTENS MY SKIN. It surely did NOT clogged pores for me. Which is very good. Surely it's recommended to move on with a moisturizer.

Didnt do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

No change

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes but it did nothing for me.. possible dryer skin :-( Smelled nice though..

breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i really wanted this to work but i had pimples forming in the first few days of using it. not really a hydrating serum.

My skin does not like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

as i wrote in title

bumps after 1 week

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product brightened my skin and makes it glow when i first used it but after about 1 week of using it i started getting little bumps

Great ingredients, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved the ingredients list and hoped that I will like it. However, I didn't notice any results. I guess there are better options for Vitamin C serum.

No influance what so ever on my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to try this product. After more then a month using it i can say that it didn't have any effect on my skin.

Así, así...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Después de reviews españolas esperaba más...lo mejor es que se absorbe del todo y muy rápido, pero no he notado que hidrate ni que deje mi piel mejor...por el precio que tiene no la volveré a comprar...

1 2