Love This Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this serum because I ran out of another one I was using. I've been pleasantly surprised by the results, as I really was not expecting anything. I have noticed a definite brightening of the skin as well as fading of red spots left by scarring. This serum goes on smooth and absorbs fast. It does not have a strong smell and I'd recommend to those sensivtive to fragrances. It doesn't have any weird chemicals listed in the ingredients. I will continue to buy this when I run out.

Great vitamin c serum texture for all skin types

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have acne-prone skin with old acne-scars and can't tolerate many vitamin c products that would mainly remain sticky or greasy at skin surface and sometimes even clog my pores. This vitamin c serum's texture is just incredibly light, fluid-like, that doesn't stay sticky afterwards. I use it mainly in the morning before spf, for added protection and antioxidants, and sometimes in the evening. My skin now looks healthy enough after 3 months of regular use. I will definitely buy this product again

Best Vitamin C Product on the Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Mad Hippie Skin Care Products for a while now and this is one of my favorites. Changes in the seasons, living on the east coast, and working outside does a number on my skin. The Vitamin C serum definitely works. I noticed a difference in the first few weeks of using this product. I used to buy this at the Whole Foods near my house, but on www.iherb.com the price is lower. I would give it six out of five stars if I could. Mad Hippie Never Disappoints!!!!

My Favorite Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this vitamin C serum for about 6 months and it has helped so much with the skin discoloration I had. I'm so glad I recently found it on iherb for such a great price!

Love this serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best vitamin C serum I have used. I have used several vitamin C serums in the past, and sadly none of them yielded the results that their vitamin C serum claimed to do. After fighting acne for many years (and still am), it left me with many scars and just when I was about to give up on vitamin C serums I decided to give this one a try and I am glad I did. It does not clog my pores or break me out. Instead it helps to minimise my pores a little and had helped heaps with my post-acne scarring. Overall my skin looks healthier. Love this serum.

High quality serum and not so high price

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This serum goes on easily and soaks in to my skin quickly. You don't need to use alot just a little. I purchased this serum because of the quality ingredients which are anti-aging such as stable vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. Both of these things are recommended by Dr. Oz to help look your best! The vitamin C also works synergistically with sunscreen SPF. Simply apply prior to putting on your sunscreen and it will amplify the protection from your usual sunscreen. I'm tempted to try other Mad Hippie products are using this serum! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

amazing!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Oh my lord =) I love this serum. It absorbs like a dream. If you put too much it may be tacky, but once you get the hang of it of how much to put on the skin it absorbs immediately. I love the smell too. And most importantly u love the results. It has magnesium ascorbyl palmitate which is amazing for the skin, something that unfortunately the Avalon organic vitamin c vitality serum stopped putting in their new formula (yet they still call it vitamin c serum?). I found this as an alternative, and it is a thousand times better and more effective! I'm haapy :)

Nice addition to my hyperpigmentation-fighting arsenal

Posted by blancmange on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was reluctant to try any more vitamin C serums since I irritated my skin with a homemade vitamin C serum (ascorbic acid + distilled water + glycerin, don't try this at home). Tempted by a 20% Mad Hippie special and good reviews, I ordered it. I don't know if it's this serum, or the retinol cream or the vitamin B3 + glucosamine serum I have been using, or the synergy of all these actives, but my skin looks better than it has in years. My melasma is still there, but definitely lighter. The overall skin tone is more even, breakouts became rare and I stopped using foundation. Since my face soaks it up too quickly if I use it alone, I just mix a few drops of this serum and a drop of almond oil in my palm and spread over my face and neck.

סוג של פילינג עדין לקיץ

Posted by KerenLight on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

סרום ויטמין סי לפנים. את השפעתו ניתן לראות כבר אחרי שימוש בו תוך מספר ימים בודדים - העור מתחיל להיראות מרענן, זוהר וצעיר יותר, הפחית קמטים ושיפר את האלסטיות של העור, כתמים כהים התבהרו ופצעונים זעירים נעלמו. למעשה הוא משמש כסוג של פילינג עדין, פילינג אשר ניתן לעשות אותו גם בקיץ. הבקבוקון מזכוכית כהה עם פיפטה ששומרת על כל חומרים פעילים מלהתחמצן ולהתקלקל. מרקמו נוזלי ג'לי שנספג מהר. מכיל 8 רכיבים שהם חומרים פעילים עם תכונות שגורמות להתחדשות העור ותכונות נוגדות חמצון (אנטיאוקסידנטים). תערובת נוגדי חמצון האלה גורמים לעור להיראות בהיר יותר, חלק יותר ואלסטי יותר. 1) חומצה פרולית היא נוגדת חמצון ראשונה במעלה וכן משמשת לטיפול בהבהרת כתמים בעור. מחקרים מעידים כי שילוב של חומצה פרולית + ויטמין סי + ויטמין אי מספקת הגנה מצוינת בנטרול רדיקלים חופשיים ובמלחמה בנזקי גיל, מכפילה את כוחו של ויטמין סי להגן נגד קרינת השמש. 2) ויטמין סי אחד מהמרכיבים היעילים ביותר בתחום טיפוח העור עם ראיות מוכחות. מרכיב חיוני בייצור של קולגן, ויטמין סי יכול לעזור להפחית את מראה הקמטים ודהוי גוון העור תוך מתן הגנה אנטיאוקסידנטית מפני נזקי השמש. צורתו בתור סודיום אסקורביל פוספט הינה צורה יציבה וזמינה ביולוגית יותר מאשר החומצה הנפוצה ל-אסקורביק שנמצאת ברוב המוצרים לטיפוח העור. היא מספקת את אותן הטבות, אך ללא סיכון של חמצון וגירוי שקשור לעיתים קרובות לחומצה ל-אסקורביק. 3) ויטמין אי - נוגד חמצון טבעי רב עצמה והשפעתו בשיתוף עם הוויטמין סי מחזקת תכונות נוגדות חמצון והגנת נגד השמש. 4) חומצה היאלורונית - עובדת כדי לטשטש קמטים, היא חומר טבעי בגוף אך תחלופה (פירוק ויצירה מחדש) יורדת ככל שאנו מתבגרים. 5) אבקת שורש קונג'אק עוזר לרכך ולהחליק את העור תוך יצירת מחסום הגנה דק. עשיר בחומרים מזינים כגון נחושת, אבץ, זרחן, חומצות שומן, חלבונים, פחמימות, שומנים, אשלגן, מגנזיום, ברזל, ניאצין, חומצה פולית וויטמינים איי, אי,סי,די ו-בי. 6) אשכולית - עשירה בחומרים נוגדי חמצון. אשכולית מסייעת להסיר תאי עור מתים, מתנהג כמו פילינג טבעי. 7) תמצית קמומיל מספקת שכבת הגנה דקה תוך כדי הרגעת העור. 8) מרווה מאזנת את בלוטת חלב ומסייעת להקטין עור יבש מדי או עור שומני מדי. היא פועלת כמו טונר טביעי וחומר אנטיבקטריאלי עוצר דימומים עם יכולות חיטוי. לסיכום, אחד מהסרומים הטובים ביותר: מכיל הרכב עשיר ומעולה, אפקט מדהים שמניב תוצאות מהירות, אריזה נוחה.

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am 35 with almost no wrinkles,just 2 tiny ones between the eyebrows,barely visible. Sensitive oily skin. This serum gives wonderful glow,I also apply under my eyes,I have no wrinkles but a few veins that look like dark circles especially after not enough sleep. After 10 days of use, veins got smaller, almost disappeared, as well as dark circles,eye bags. Eye areas all looking smooth and youthful. Face looks just like after having anti age facial treatment at the salon.